Thursday, April 30, 2009

THE INSANE LIFE OF INSANE GIRL. FULL STOP

HALLO... Sure you guys miss me alot.. HAHA Hmm.. actually today at school nothing much de la.. same old module and same routine..and teacher give back the report card, and all my grades very not cool.. =.=" Teachers are so cruel! =.= okay,.. okay.. let’s not talk about it noww… haizzz...T.T

Speaking of diseases, Swine flu I mean, it’s been rather crazy lately don’t you think... HAHAHAH... Woootzzz! beware people.. DO NOT eat pig too much..

Erm... okay... I shall put it short then..

This shall be my last post.. and this blog should be DEAD after that... till the end of my A’level exam... A few reason for this decision…first which is obvious, I want to concentrate on my A’level (Who doesn’t ehh). This is because when I blog, I will have a lot of worries about other stuff.. HAHA so rather put it on my studies. Next, I want to prevent inconvenience for some people. yeap.. so shall stop blogging. Next, if I blog, I will see a lot of stuff I do not wish to hear and see. HAHA if not I will go crazy or go short tempered.. HAHA Yaa.. perhaps this is the cause of my short tempered. so I shall stop blogging...

Yep! beside that, I shall also be keeping my computer off for as long as I can... will on once in a while then. Cause I don’t wan to go view other people blog also HA!HA! which will make me so jealous hahahah. Seriously... yeap! and I shall stop being stupid! shall be more smart! Yaa.. in a lot of areas. work smart, think smart, and make the correct move... HAHA said a lot of times but cannot obtain it...

And People of this blogging world who actually BOTHERS to come to my HUMBLE blog
Please. I need help! Do keep me in prayer, will you ? HA!HA! Pray I can get a good result for my As. Okay… Don’t be sad people, I’ll come back someday.
HA!HA! I’m off now! ^^


No comments:

HOLA

You are at Adexandria.blogspot.com

If you think this site useless,

Do NOT scoll down. Please press the X on the top right.