Saturday, February 14, 2009

I HATE MYSELF FOR LOVING YOU

Anywho, yesterday was a Valentine's day ^^
it's 14th of February 2009!
Okayy.. who likes valentines day?
not unless you are in a relationship, but yeah
who wants flowers? or kisses? or hugs?
ohh I know, YOU! =.=
being super lame today. Hahas
and I'm thinking of this...
Align CenterI’m again lonely in valentine's day ( no need pity me okay ) year after year, my valentine's is always lonely... I never request for a boyfriend or anything when valentine's day... I don’t talk lies in my bloggie okay . if I’m talking lie , why should I post it? I dont need people to pity me...
okayy okaaay.. continue... Okay my post today is suppose to be about my secondary school classmate and not about the Valentine's day, because I don't even celebrate it.... HA!HA!
Okay he's Valentino... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU VALENTINO SPECIAL!!!
he was born right on 14th of feb... so Happy birthday to you!
-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
Ohh yaaa.. for those who are not-so-up-to-date with my changes every single day at school.. shame on you! because you're old fashion and not as famous as me.. HA!HA!
No lahh.. joking...
WA!HA!HA!HA!HA!
My point is this super duper uber cute wow sweet fabulous shoes! Nice right!^^
WA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!
I know every one is getting jealous of me, even my gangs also jealous.. HAHAHHAHAHA
and it's only cost for less than 10bucks! wahahahahhahaa
but I don't want to tell you which shops.. later you'll also buy the same as mine.. ahahahhaa
############################
--------------------------------------
***************************


Lots of love from Adexandria ^^


No comments:

HOLA

You are at Adexandria.blogspot.com

If you think this site useless,

Do NOT scoll down. Please press the X on the top right.