Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm here to say I love you!


Did budget line assignment last night.
I was like Whatttheheckkk! How to do this?
In the end I manage completed the assignment at approx 10pm. Yep Yep.

I was so fucking tired in class, my brain was like partially dead.
HalfSlept throughout the lesson (typical Adek).

Went home straight after meeting to get my precious sleep.
But then I go online… and I really shock that someone go text me up after a few months didn’t contact.. and I screwed up everything! SORRY!
-------------------------------
Okayy this is a request from my gangs! Sorry yaa, I can’t upload all the picture… Hihi
My friends go bully me this morning because of my barney bottle.. =.=

Ohh ya, Today Emillia bought a cake from mum's bakery!

Tadaaa!!! don't be jealous yaa.. haha

gheee^^ Salviana with Khairun...

Look Mor and Emillia at the back!
so sweettt~ haha

we're playing with the cam.. Hahah

Look at thiss!!! HA!HA! WANTED GIRL!!!
Jengg!Jengg!!! HA!HA!
Spot Azmil at the back, doing his works!
Duh! Our stomach are freaking full already.. gheeee

Bye!Bye! Good Night!
Have a nice weekend guys!

No comments:

HOLA

You are at Adexandria.blogspot.com

If you think this site useless,

Do NOT scoll down. Please press the X on the top right.